Pool Maintenance FAQ
1. Why hire a professional pool care company?
Investing in a pool can be a great way for you and your family to enjoy spending time together. Both indoor and outdoor pools require weekly maintenance to ensure that the water is clean, and the structure is sturdy and safe to use. At Cleverblu LLC, we use industry standard products that are safe for your family and keep your pool water clean and pristine.
2. What pool maintenance services do you offer?
We offer an array of pool maintenance services for Residential and Commercial pools, including:
- Weekly and Daily cleanings.
- Acid wash.
- Bringing a green pool to a clever-Blue.
- Start-up for a new pool or after resurfacing.
- Salt System included with the pool service.
- Water level, safety inspection, and maintenance.
- Stain prevention and stain remover.
- Algae management and removal.
3. Can you provide me with pool cleaning tips?
Many pool owners are overwhelmed and undereducated about proper pool care, resulting in damaged and unused pools. We are happy to offer a one hour class from our National Swimming Pool Foundation Authorized Instructor that will answer all your questions, and educate you on proper pool care to better equip you with the knowledge to ensure that your pool is long-lasting and functional.
4. Do you offer off-season pool care?
Many pool owners do not realize that taking care of your pool during the off season is just as important as pool maintenance during the warmer months. Ensuring proper off-season pool care will help to avoid any costly water problems such pool staining. It also ensures that you and your family can enjoy the pool during the warmer months.
5. Salt is corrosive?
4ppm of chlorine is 10-times more corrosive than 4,000 ppm salt to stainless steel.
6. Salt is an alternative sanitizer?
Salt chlorinator makes the chlorine on site. Salt, itself is NOT a sanitizer.
7. Salt is not compatible with other form of chlorine or chemical?
Since the "CL" component of salt is used to make chlorine, salt is fully compatible with any form of chlorine (balancing chemicals, too).
8. My pool will be too salty?
- Salt chlorinator: 2,500 – 3,500 ppm
- Human Taste Levels: 3,500 ppm
- Human Tears / Body: 4,000 – 9,000 ppm
- Contact Lens Saline: 6,000 ppm
- Sea Water: 35,000 ppm
9. Why choose Cleverblu LLC?
Every pool owner wants to get the most out of their pool all season long. With passionate care and maintenance, Cleverblu LLC will make sure that your pool is always in top order. Our friendly pool experts are here to answer all your questions and work out a pool maintenance schedule that is right for you. Our top-notch service and competitive pricing will make you glad you chose Cleverblu LLC to maintain your pool all year round.