Commercial Pool Service.
When it comes to pool maintenance, Cleverblu LLC has an unrivaled combination of customer service, skilled expertise and affordable prices. If you have a commercial pool in need of maintenance then don’t suffer in silence. The longer you leave it, the worse the problem will get. Contact our team today for a no-obligation quote or to schedule a free appointment and allow our professionals to put your mind at ease.
Description of Work
1. Maintain daily inspection report Department of Health form DH 921, for each body of water serviced. Current and previous month reports kept in equipment room for each body of water, all others to be placed in administrative office as per DOH code. Provide weekly/monthly chemical usage report.
2. Adjust chemical values in each body of water daily.
3. Vacuum all pools, spas and fountain surfaces as required in order to maintain the highest possible level of sanitation and cleanliness.
4. Backwash filters as required by manufactures operational specifications to maintain the highest possible level of sanitation and cleanliness.
5. Degrease and acid wash filters as needed to maintain the highest possible efficiency. 6. Clean pump hair and lint traps daily.
6. Clean pump hair and lint traps daily.
7. Perform as needed scheduled maintenance to pump and motors, chemical feeders and related operational equipment. Maintenance to include but not limited to the lubrication of O-rings and gaskets.
8. Monitor condition and replace DE filter Grids and Spa Filter Cartridges as needed.
9. Monitor condition and replace broken Scum Grates, Main Drain Grates and Skimmer Lids as required.
10. Monitor condition and replace Safety Equipment as required.
11. Clean and brush tiles and other pool surfaces as required in order to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation.
12. Ensure that all filter and pump enclosures are kept neat. Chemical must be stored in appropriate container as per manufacture storage requirements. Remove all waste and materials associated with the operation of pool & spa service.
13. Emergency Service to be provided 24/7. Response time to emergency situations is to be 4 hours or less from time of notification.
All of our technicians are.
- Drug Tested.
- Fully insured.
- Background Checked.
- CPO certified "certified pool and spa operators".
- Have at least 3 years of experience.
We will have your pool fully enjoyable and looking its best in no time. Call us today for the professional touch you can trust. We are looking forward to hearing from you.