Salt Chlorination System
How Salt Chlorination Works
It uses salt to produce a pure form of chlorine that is distributed throughout your pool.
A small amount of salt is added to the water. As the pool water passes through the Salt Cell, it is subjected to electrolysis causing a chemical reaction that releases chlorine gas. The chlorine gas dissolves into the water and produces pure and fresh chlorine that kills contaminants. The water is then dispersed evenly throughout the pool. Each time the water is recirculated, the salt-based chlorine gets recharged and the cycle is repeated.
Benefits of Salt Chlorination
Optimal water quality, every time!
A Salt Chlorinator provides on-site production of the sanitizer necessary to maintain the water of your pool safely, healthy and algae-free. Below is a list of the most common benefits of having a Salt Chlorination System installed in your pool:
- The water will be always clean, clear, and soft.
- No more red eyes, dry skin, chemical odors, bleached clothes, and discolored hair.
- Salt systems are far more suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dramatically extends the life of your pool and spa materials and equipment.
- More environmentally safe as it eliminates the use of chemicals.
- More time to enjoy your pool as you don't have to keep a constant check on the water sanitation.
How can I get a Salt System?
We will let you use it for FREE!*
You can enjoy a free Salt Chlorination System for as long as you remain our client!
At Cleverblu LLC we want to demonstrate how much we appreciate your business. When you sign up for our Full-Service Plan, if you want the Salt Chlorination System, one of our pool experts will install it so you can enjoy it for free.
Contact Our Pool Technicians
Get ready for summer with Cleverblu LLC. A member of our professional staff is standing by to answer all your questions about the salt system—just give us a call. We are looking forward to serving you.